SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
This year students from Gower College Swansea have smashed previous fundraising totals, with a new record of �1500, which means that the SOS AFRICA fundraising program has now...
In recent weeks a group of altruistic students from Gower College Swansea in South Wales have joined together to form a society with one principle goal to empower the life of an...
News of the latest fundraising events carried out by SOS Africa's Bay Area Society in California...
York St John University Rowing club have just agreed to become a lifetime sponsor of an SOS Africa child starting school in January 2011...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin