SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa responds to UNCRC Report calling for improved standards of reading literacy and education throughout South Africa...
Local author and SOS Africa supporter Tania Duckworth is selling a fantastic new collection of short stories to raise funds for SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has just launched a brand new documentary video featuring the charity's education projects in the Western Cape, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity begins providing vocational training sponsorship as Andrew completes his first term at Westcliffe School, Cape Town...
Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa
The SOS Africa Charity embarks on its first Education Centre Building Project funded by Dudley Rotary Club. The multi-functional facility will be located in Grabouw, South Africa...
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs