SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
New online gaming initiative "Bee The Swarm" raises funds for the SOS Africa Charity as you play...
Staff and children from Mab's Cross Primary School sponsor the purchase of new desks and equipment for the SOS Africa Charity Aftercare Centre in Mafikeng...
Aderonke Olamilokun talks about the "Dance Barefoot" Charity Fundraising Event he and four fellow students organised at the University of Greenwich to raise funds for SOS Africa.
A Rotary Club from Dudley in the West Midlands has agreed to sponsor the education and care of an African child through SOS Africa for the foreseeable future...
The SOS Africa Charity launches a new education programme in partnership with the Tereo Mission School in the Western Cape
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs