SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Ridgeway school teacher Mark Fletcher recently raised over �1000 for SOS Africa during his sponsored head-shave and London 10k event...
David Burns shares his experiences of his maiden long-distance charity run for SOS Africa at this year's British London 10k Run...
Earlier this year Northumbria University's Newcastle Business School developed a severe case of GlobeMania, which resulted in over 150 students (and some lecturers) from around 15...
As part of their aftercare activities, today the SOS Africa children learnt all about the Queen and her Jubilee Celebrations. They then took part in a competition to draw the best...
Find out how you can join the SOS Africa Charity's 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon Team...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin