SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa's oldest child, Mavis talks about experiences since she was sent to school by SOS Africa in 2004.
On 9th April 2011, Portsmouth University student Greg Smith will set out on a 10 million meter cycle around Europe to raise funds for children supported by the SOS Africa charity.
As of January 12th Mavis Madie, the first child to be sponsored by SOS Africa, attended Mafikeng High School for the first time...
A special Christmas Card from SOS Africa...
York St John University Rowing club have just agreed to become a lifetime sponsor of an SOS Africa child starting school in January 2011...
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin