SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Long-term SOS Africa supporter and newly appointed Trustee Richard Long, visits two of our education programmes in the Western Cape and shares his experiences
SOS Africa responds to UNCRC Report calling for improved standards of reading literacy and education throughout South Africa...
"Living Proof that Kindness to Others Still Exists" - A Tribute to Charity Project Manager Jenny Matthews
A wonderful tribute to SOS Africa Mafikeng Project Manager Jenny Matthews, by SOS Africa Charity Volunteer Liesbeth Affourtit...
We are delighted to announce that SOS Africa Co-founder and Director Matt Crowcombe has been nominated for the Pride of Somerset Charity Champion Award.
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin