SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
A report by Anna Lusty as SOS Africa launches its Western Cape Education Programme
It was a special event which had been created to bring a truly African flavour to the Frome�s New Year�s celebrations, whilst raising invaluable funds for two local grassroots...
A tribute from the SOS Africa Charity Family to Nelson Mandela...
Photos of SOS Africa distributing shoes donated by students from North Branch Area Middle School in Minnesota, among disadvantaged children from Tereo Mission School in South Africa...
After a fantastic year of fundraising, SOS Africa will expand its scope of support to reach out to children from one of the poorest regions of the Western Cape...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs