SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
A Rotary Club from Dudley in the West Midlands has agreed to sponsor the education and care of an African child through SOS Africa for the foreseeable future...
The SOS Africa Charity launches a new education programme in partnership with the Tereo Mission School in the Western Cape
Meeting the children we sponsor in South Africa - a memory which will last forever, by Gerry and Heather
An inspirational article written by SOS Africa Sponsors Gerry and Heather after they met Whynolan & Elvino for the very first time...
We are delighted to announce that SOS Africa Co-founder and Director Matt Crowcombe has been nominated for the Pride of Somerset Charity Champion Award.
Our write-up of SOS Africa's Nominate an Inmate charity fundraising event at Shepton Mallet Prison...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin