SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Staff and children from Mab's Cross Primary School sponsor the purchase of new desks and equipment for the SOS Africa Charity Aftercare Centre in Mafikeng...
Aderonke Olamilokun talks about the "Dance Barefoot" Charity Fundraising Event he and four fellow students organised at the University of Greenwich to raise funds for SOS Africa.
A Rotary Club from Dudley in the West Midlands has agreed to sponsor the education and care of an African child through SOS Africa for the foreseeable future...
The SOS Africa Charity launches a new education programme in partnership with the Tereo Mission School in the Western Cape
Meeting the children we sponsor in South Africa - a memory which will last forever, by Gerry and Heather
An inspirational article written by SOS Africa Sponsors Gerry and Heather after they met Whynolan & Elvino for the very first time...
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin