SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Meeting the children we sponsor in South Africa - a memory which will last forever, by Gerry and Heather
An inspirational article written by SOS Africa Sponsors Gerry and Heather after they met Whynolan & Elvino for the very first time...
We are delighted to announce that SOS Africa Co-founder and Director Matt Crowcombe has been nominated for the Pride of Somerset Charity Champion Award.
Our write-up of SOS Africa's Nominate an Inmate charity fundraising event at Shepton Mallet Prison...
SOS Africa's new Frome based charity shop raises 1 year's school tuition on it's opening day...
The SOS Africa Charity announces the opening of a new charity shop in Frome, Somerset in November 2015...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin