SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Meeting the children we sponsor in South Africa - a memory which will last forever, by Gerry and Heather
An inspirational article written by SOS Africa Sponsors Gerry and Heather after they met Whynolan & Elvino for the very first time...
We are delighted to announce that SOS Africa Co-founder and Director Matt Crowcombe has been nominated for the Pride of Somerset Charity Champion Award.
Our write-up of SOS Africa's Nominate an Inmate charity fundraising event at Shepton Mallet Prison...
SOS Africa's new Frome based charity shop raises 1 year's school tuition on it's opening day...
The SOS Africa Charity announces the opening of a new charity shop in Frome, Somerset in November 2015...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs