SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
New online gaming initiative "Bee The Swarm" raises funds for the SOS Africa Charity as you play...
Staff and children from Mab's Cross Primary School sponsor the purchase of new desks and equipment for the SOS Africa Charity Aftercare Centre in Mafikeng...
Aderonke Olamilokun talks about the "Dance Barefoot" Charity Fundraising Event he and four fellow students organised at the University of Greenwich to raise funds for SOS Africa.
A Rotary Club from Dudley in the West Midlands has agreed to sponsor the education and care of an African child through SOS Africa for the foreseeable future...
The SOS Africa Charity launches a new education programme in partnership with the Tereo Mission School in the Western Cape
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin