SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
A new shop has opened in Midsomer Norton, Somerset to raise funds for the SOS Africa Charity children...
120 Swansea University staff and students complete 150ft abseil to raise £10,000 for African education charities...
We Raised Over £1000 to Secure a Little Girl's Education by 10 year old Kristyna from Leaden Hall School
10 year old Kristyna writes about a fantastic fundraising event she organised with her classmates at Leaden Hall School in Wiltshire which raised over £1000 for SOS Africa...
Extracts from the accounts of 6 Winchester College students after they meet the SOS Africa children for the first time...
New online gaming initiative "Bee The Swarm" raises funds for the SOS Africa Charity as you play...
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin