SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
We Raised Over £1000 to Secure a Little Girl's Education by 10 year old Kristyna from Leaden Hall School
10 year old Kristyna writes about a fantastic fundraising event she organised with her classmates at Leaden Hall School in Wiltshire which raised over £1000 for SOS Africa...
Extracts from the accounts of 6 Winchester College students after they meet the SOS Africa children for the first time...
New online gaming initiative "Bee The Swarm" raises funds for the SOS Africa Charity as you play...
Staff and children from Mab's Cross Primary School sponsor the purchase of new desks and equipment for the SOS Africa Charity Aftercare Centre in Mafikeng...
Aderonke Olamilokun talks about the "Dance Barefoot" Charity Fundraising Event he and four fellow students organised at the University of Greenwich to raise funds for SOS Africa.
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin