SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Relive 15 memorable moments from the SOS Africa Charity’s 15 year history...
130 abseilers complete SOS Africa's 100ft abseil challenge from St Mary's Church, Bruton and smash £7000 fundraising target...
Jesel and Jaimin Climb Kilimanjaro and raise £2250 for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
A personal tribute from SOS Africa Charity Director, Matt Crowcombe to long-term SOS Africa supporter and friend, the late Jon Roads...
SOS Africa Education Charity and start-up clothing brand "Prints and Lace" join forces to empower a South African township child through education...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin