SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa
The SOS Africa Charity embarks on its first Education Centre Building Project funded by Dudley Rotary Club. The multi-functional facility will be located in Grabouw, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity's oldest children, Kelebogile and Olebogeng graduate from Mafikeng High School and continue on to further education...
Relive 15 memorable moments from the SOS Africa Charity’s 15 year history...
130 abseilers complete SOS Africa's 100ft abseil challenge from St Mary's Church, Bruton and smash £7000 fundraising target...
Jesel and Jaimin Climb Kilimanjaro and raise £2250 for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin