SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Local author and SOS Africa supporter Tania Duckworth is selling a fantastic new collection of short stories to raise funds for SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has just launched a brand new documentary video featuring the charity's education projects in the Western Cape, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity begins providing vocational training sponsorship as Andrew completes his first term at Westcliffe School, Cape Town...
Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa
The SOS Africa Charity embarks on its first Education Centre Building Project funded by Dudley Rotary Club. The multi-functional facility will be located in Grabouw, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity's oldest children, Kelebogile and Olebogeng graduate from Mafikeng High School and continue on to further education...
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin