SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Abseil from the iconic Wells Cathedral in celebration of our keyworker heroes this autumn and raise vital funding for the SOS Africa, Wells Cathedral and RUH Bath...
A year on from the most successful fundraiser in the charity's history, Hermitcraft legends Rendog and Grian return to host another action-packed Livestream Minecraft Fundraising Event...
Fresh faced and full of excitement after an extended summer holiday, as of last week all SOS Africa's children are now safely back at our education centres across South Africa...
Swiss-based dental hygiene company RoseBlanc sponsor vital dental treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape children...
The SOS Africa Charity's staff lend their expertise to a publication on how to prevent & combat bullying in schools, created by international education publisher, Twinkl...
- SOS Africa Launches Wells Cathedral COVID Heroes Charity Abseil 1st May, 2021
- Minecraft Icons Host 2nd Livestream Fundraising Event for SOS Africa 30th Apr, 2021
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
TagsFundraising , Children Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Abseiling , Elgin