Charity Fundraising Events & Challenges for 2022
Welcome to the SOS Africa Charity Fundraising Events Section. This page regularly updated with the latest 2022 fundraising events and challenges organised to raise funds for the SOS Africa Children's Charity...
Event launch coming soon... For enquiries, please email: [email protected]
Abseil from the iconic Wells Cathedral North-West Tower this autumn, in celebration of our keyworker heroes and raise funds for the SOS Africa, Wells Cathedral & The Forever...
Exactly a year on from the most successful fundraiser in the charity’s history, Hermitcraft legends Rendog and Grian return to host another action-packed Livestream Minecraft...
This autumn SOS Africa is organising its toughest fundraising event to date; a 124ft freefall abseil from the North West Tower of the iconic Wells Cathedral in Somerset…
This May, SOS Africa and Swansea Siavonga are giving university staff and students the opportunity to abseil from the iconic Clock Tower Building at Swansea...
- Wells Cathedral Jubilee Charity Abseil 4th Jun, 2022
- Wells Cathedral COVID Heroes Charity Abseil Fundraising Event 25th Sep, 2021
- Minecraft Icons Host 2nd Livestream Fundraising Event for SOS Africa 1st May, 2021
- 124ft Freefall Charity Abseil from Wells Cathedral 27th Sep, 2019
- Swansea Uni Bay Campus Charity Abseil 12th May, 2018
TagsFundraising , Fundraising , Charity News , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Events , Abseiling , Shepton Mallet , Abseiling , Half Marathons , 24 Hour Prison Lock-Ins , Firewalking , Parties , Zip Wires