SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Daily photos & updates on the construction of SOS Africa's first Education Centre Building Project at Grabouw Primary School from the 5th December 2018...
Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build
Luxury furniture and lighting company Porta Romana has commissioned five leading artists and designers to decorate lamps to be sold at Auction to raise funds for SOS Africa.
SOS Africa Charity child sponsors Linda and Martin reflect on their visit to SOS Africa's Somerset West Education Centre...
SOS Africa responds to UNCRC Report calling for improved standards of reading literacy and education throughout South Africa...
Local author and SOS Africa supporter Tania Duckworth is selling a fantastic new collection of short stories to raise funds for SOS Africa...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin