SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa Charity co-founder Matt Crowcombe interviews Mavis Madie, the charity's first child to complete Matric exams and graduate from High School...
Ms United Kingdom becomes the latest fundraiser to sign up for SOS Africa's "Nominate an Inmate 2" 24 hour charity lock-in at Shepton Mallet Prison...
An update from SOS Africa's education projects in Mafikeng and the Western Cape as the charity begins its 15th year of operation...
The Lost 500,000: SOS Africa Opens Remedial Centre as Part of Initiative to Start Stemming South Africa's Alarming School Drop-Out Rate
SOS Africa Charity celebrates to opening of its first Remedial Education Centre in Somerset-West to help provide vital support to children with learning difficulties...
What a year it has been for the SOS Africa Staff and Children. Why not join us on a brief trip down memory lane as we look at the SOS Africa Charity's 2016 highlights...
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin