SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa's Nominate an Inmate Fundraising Event at Shepton Mallet Prison Shortlisted for National Fundraising Award
The SOS Africa Children's Charity is shortlisted for a National Fundraising Award after hosting a memorable 24 hour lock-in fundraising event at the iconic Shepton Mallet Prison...
A new shop has opened in Midsomer Norton, Somerset to raise funds for the SOS Africa Charity children...
120 Swansea University staff and students complete 150ft abseil to raise £10,000 for African education charities...
We Raised Over £1000 to Secure a Little Girl's Education by 10 year old Kristyna from Leaden Hall School
10 year old Kristyna writes about a fantastic fundraising event she organised with her classmates at Leaden Hall School in Wiltshire which raised over £1000 for SOS Africa...
Extracts from the accounts of 6 Winchester College students after they meet the SOS Africa children for the first time...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs