SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa Charity co-founder Matt Crowcombe interviews Mavis Madie, the charity's first child to complete Matric exams and graduate from High School...
Ms United Kingdom becomes the latest fundraiser to sign up for SOS Africa's "Nominate an Inmate 2" 24 hour charity lock-in at Shepton Mallet Prison...
An update from SOS Africa's education projects in Mafikeng and the Western Cape as the charity begins its 15th year of operation...
The Lost 500,000: SOS Africa Opens Remedial Centre as Part of Initiative to Start Stemming South Africa's Alarming School Drop-Out Rate
SOS Africa Charity celebrates to opening of its first Remedial Education Centre in Somerset-West to help provide vital support to children with learning difficulties...
What a year it has been for the SOS Africa Staff and Children. Why not join us on a brief trip down memory lane as we look at the SOS Africa Charity's 2016 highlights...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin