SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
An report on SOS Africa's memorable Cranmore Tower Abseil Fundraiser Event...
SOS Africa is proud to announce the development of a new partnership with JooMo Ltd, a Natural Skin Care Cooperative which has recently developed the first ever 100% natural face...
It was a very proud moment on Saturday 8th September, when Marcus Wyburn-Mason, President of Shepton Mallet Rotary Club, cut the ribbon and pronounced SOS Africa's first charity shop...
Olympic torch bearer Matthew Davies, talks about his experiences when he carried the Olympic Flame for SOS Africa...
- Glastonbury Festival Litter Picking Volunteers Donate £5000 to Protect SOS Africa Children Against Corona Virus Pandemic 25th Jun, 2020
- Emergency Food Appeal: "In that moment of receiving food everything was okay, their tummies were full." 19th Jun, 2020
- SOS Africa Awarded Grant to Build Classrooms and Renovate Toilet Blocks at Partnering Western Cape School 11th Jun, 2020
- Historic livestream fundraising event feeds thousands of South Africans during Corona Virus pandemic lockdown 19th May, 2020
- SOS Africa Emergency Food Relief Appeal 29th Apr, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin