SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Find out how you can join the SOS Africa Charity's 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon Team...
SOS Africa is delighted to announce that, as of today, we are launching the SOS Africa children�s very own online blog! The blog will be updated with a new article or picture from a...
On his 50th birthday, Andrew French put together a bucket including all of the challenges he wished to conquer for the rest of his life. By far and away the most challenging feat on...
SOS Africa Launches Charity Video to Celebrate 9th Anniversary...
Little did the SOS Africa children know they would travel to their first day of school in their brand new bus. It was a delight to see the look of surprise on each their faces as they...
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin