SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
To mark the charity�s 10th anniversary this year SOS Africa has decided to open up the competition to win two tickets to South Africa to all SOS Africa fundraisers in 2013...
SOS Africa celebrates 10 years of empowerment through education...
Smaller charities join forces to further global awareness and promotion of charity work across Africa
SOS Africa encourages smaller charities to join forces to further global awareness and promotion of charity work across Africa
We are delighted to announce that our Cranmore Tower Abseil Fundraiser has raised an incredible �13,000 for the SOS Africa Charity...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin