SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Nearly new All Saints Boots for sale to raise funds for the SOS Africa Charity...
News of the latest fundraising events carried out by SOS Africa's Bay Area Society in California...
The 1st August 2011 represented a proud moment for SOS Africa as Mulberry founder and Kilver Court and Sharpham Park owner, Roger Saul, welcomed the opening of SOS Africa's first...
It is our pleasure to bring you news of an exciting new partnership formed in recent weeks between Jewel Fire Systems and SOS Africa; this will result in the establishment of SOS...
On Friday August 19th 2011, 25 year theatre and education student, Tan Barker, will be shaving her head in aid of the children of SOS Africa...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs