SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
To mark the charity�s 10th anniversary this year SOS Africa has decided to open up the competition to win two tickets to South Africa to all SOS Africa fundraisers in 2013...
SOS Africa celebrates 10 years of empowerment through education...
Smaller charities join forces to further global awareness and promotion of charity work across Africa
SOS Africa encourages smaller charities to join forces to further global awareness and promotion of charity work across Africa
We are delighted to announce that our Cranmore Tower Abseil Fundraiser has raised an incredible �13,000 for the SOS Africa Charity...
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin