SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
We are delighted to announce that our Cranmore Tower Abseil Fundraiser has raised an incredible �13,000 for the SOS Africa Charity...
In recent weeks a group of altruistic students from Gower College Swansea in South Wales have joined together to form a society with one principle goal to empower the life of an...
We are delighted to announce that the winner of the 2012 SOS Africa Cardiff Half Marathon Team competition for two tickets to South Africa to meet the SOS Africa children… is WILLIAM...
Anouska Norman tells us about her memorable Kilimanjaro Climb during which she raised an incredible �875 for SOS Africa...
Last Sunday an enthusiastic team of 50 runners, from four different universities (usually sporting adversaries but now united), many with little or no running experience, tackled the...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin