SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
On Friday 19th April 2013, Glastonbury Festival's Michael Eavis kindly opened the SOS Africa Charity's new shop and offices at 21 High Street, Shepton Mallet...
Claudia Titley will circumnavigate the entire island of Mauritius in a Kayak in just 8 days, to raise invaluable funds for SOS Africa...
On Friday, 22nd March, students from North Branch Area Middle School, Minnesota, USA, raised $1200 for SOS Africa...
On April 19th 2012, the founder of the world-renowned Glastonbury Festival, Michael Eavis, will open SOS Africa's brand new charity shop and offices at 21 High Street, Shepton...
Shepton Mallet based SOS Africa is now laying down a challenge to businesses in Somerset to help it expand its scope of support beyond Mafikeng to other deprived areas in South...
- SOS Africa Completes Somerset West Methodist School Toilet Renovation Project 30th Mar, 2020
- SOS Africa Graduates Start University as New School Year Begins 4th Feb, 2020
- 350 Complete SOS Africa Wells Cathedral Abseil Challenge and Break Charity Fundraising Record 30th Oct, 2019
- Bishop of Bath and Wells to Abseil from Wells Cathedral for SOS Africa 31st Jul, 2019
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin