SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa is proud to announce the development of a new partnership with JooMo Ltd, a Natural Skin Care Cooperative which has recently developed the first ever 100% natural face...
It was a very proud moment on Saturday 8th September, when Marcus Wyburn-Mason, President of Shepton Mallet Rotary Club, cut the ribbon and pronounced SOS Africa's first charity shop...
Olympic torch bearer Matthew Davies, talks about his experiences when he carried the Olympic Flame for SOS Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity has recently secured long term sponsorship from Evercreech-based recruitment company Roadhogs...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin