SOS Africa Kids Blog
As part of their holiday programme, last week the kids from SOS Africa Somerset West were treated to pizza and plate painting at Pottery House in Gordon's Bay...
The SOS Africa staff, children and parents all descend on Strand Beach for a big "Beach Clean Up Day" to help protect the local environment...
SOS Africa's Somerset West Staff and Children go on a special trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium at The Cape Town Waterfront...
The SOS Africa Staff and Children in the Western Cape are treated to a Christmas Party to remember at the Helderberg Nature Reserve...
Mafikeng Lions Club take the SOS Africa Charity Children in Mahikeng on an exciting trip to visit The Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the rhinos...
- NEW Toiletry Bags that are good for us AND our environment 18th Aug, 2021
- SOS Africa Holiday Programme: "Paint Your Own Plate" 28th Apr, 2021
- SOS Africa Western Cape Superheroes Christmas Party 21st Dec, 2020
- SOS Africa Beach Clean Up Day 9th Dec, 2020
- We Stand in Solidarity for the Victims of COVID-19 25th Nov, 2020
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink