SOS Africa Kids Blog
The high-school children in Mafikeng mark Youth Day by teaching us words from their language, Setswana...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng practise their scissor skills and get creative with colour, inspired by the artist Henry Matisse...
In preparation for Heritage Day, the SOS Africa kids in Mafikeng have been making rainbows to celebrate the Rainbow Nation...
Special messages of support from the SOS Africa children in Mafikeng for the paralympians competing in Rio 2016...
- SOS Africa Western Cape Superheroes Christmas Party 21st Dec, 2020
- SOS Africa Beach Clean Up Day 9th Dec, 2020
- We Stand in Solidarity for the Victims of COVID-19 25th Nov, 2020
- A Special Thank You 18th May, 2020
- There is Hope 29th Apr, 2020
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink