SOS Africa Kids Blog
In preparation for Heritage Day, the SOS Africa kids in Mafikeng have been making rainbows to celebrate the Rainbow Nation...
Special messages of support from the SOS Africa children in Mafikeng for the paralympians competing in Rio 2016...
The Olympics is a very special time to inspire all sorts of activities and crafts. At the Mafikeng Aftercare Club we've certainly taken on all sorts of crafting opportunities...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng write special messages to wish Nelson Mandela happy birthday in heaven...
- A Special Thank You 18th May, 2020
- There is Hope 29th Apr, 2020
- Inspired by Mother Nature 23rd Apr, 2020
- "Earth and Heart" - SOS Africa Grabouw Children Embark on Exciting New Gardening Project 17th Apr, 2020
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink