SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
SOS Africa's Somerset West Staff and Children go on a special trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium at The Cape Town Waterfront...
The SOS Africa Charity Children embark on an exciting new gardening project and learn how to grow vegetables for the very first time...
SOS Africa, Somerset West Aftercare Manager Karen has started up a "Knitting it Forward" Club to teach the SOS Africa children how to knit...
Celebrating the "best" and "most improved" SOS Africa Children's Term 1 2019 school reports from our charity education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa staff and students, past and present celebrate the end of a successful school year and the start of Christmas Festivities...
- SOS Africa Holiday Workshop: A Trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium 29th Jul, 2019
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink