SOS Africa on eBay
Ebay is one of the world's largest online auction and shopping websites. Every year 'Ebay for Charity' also generates a vast amount of funding for national and international charitable organisations. There are two ways in which you can support SOS Africa on eBay:
1. Sell Your Items on eBay for SOS Africa
It is now possible to sell your items on Ebay and donate a percentage of the money you make to SOS Africa. All you have to do is the following:
1. Create your listing on eBay and find the "Donate Percentage of Sale" option.
2. Select SOS Africa and the percentage you wish to donate.
3. Three weeks after your item sells MissionFish (Ebay's Charity Partner) will collect the donation from you.
For more information, visit the SOS Africa Charity Shop on eBay.
2. Buy from the SOS Africa Shop on eBay
You can also support SOS Africa by purchasing items from our eBay shop. To do this all you have to do is visit the SOSAfricaShop page on eBay and make a bid for the items we are currently selling. Be sure to regularly check this page as our online shop is frequently donated a wide range of items which are up for auction.
Alternatively, if you would like to donate items for SOS Africa to sell on eBay, you either contact our UK Office or post them to: SOS Africa, PO BOX 4073, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 9AG.