SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Relive 15 memorable moments from the SOS Africa Charity’s 15 year history...
An update from SOS Africa's education projects in Mafikeng and the Western Cape as the charity begins its 15th year of operation...
What a year it has been for the SOS Africa Staff and Children. Why not join us on a brief trip down memory lane as we look at the SOS Africa Charity's 2016 highlights...
SOS Africa celebrates 10 years of empowerment through education...
As of January 12th Mavis Madie, the first child to be sponsored by SOS Africa, attended Mafikeng High School for the first time...
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin