SOS Africa Charity News >
SOS Africa Launches New Website
01 May 2010
As of the beginning of May, SOS Africa launched a brand new website courtesy of Bay View Systems, Swansea. As well as bringing a fresh new look to the charity, the website will increase your accesibility to our organisation's operations both in the UK and in Africa.
We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the technical difficulties we were having with the old site, and believe that the new site has eradicated these problems.
The new site will give you better access to the following:
- Articles providing information on our history. This will hopefully give you a better understanding of what we stand for and aspire to achieve.
- Information on our current and upcoming fundraising events.
- The ability to donate online, sponsor a child, and organise your own fundraising event by setting up an online fundraising page.
- A regularly updated photo gallery.
- A page dedicated to our sponsors and supporters.
We hope that you like the new site. If you have any problems or require further information on SOS Africa, feel free to email us.
If you like the website and would like to find out more about Bay View Systems, click here to visit their website.
Recent News Items:
A year on from the most successful fundraiser in the charity's history, Hermitcraft legends Rendog and Grian return to host another action-packed Livestream Minecraft Fundraising Event...
Fresh faced and full of excitement after an extended summer holiday, as of last week all SOS Africa's children are now safely back at our education centres across South Africa...
Swiss-based dental hygiene company RoseBlanc sponsor vital dental treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape children...