SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa's Nominate an Inmate Fundraising Event at Shepton Mallet Prison Shortlisted for National Fundraising Award
The SOS Africa Children's Charity is shortlisted for a National Fundraising Award after hosting a memorable 24 hour lock-in fundraising event at the iconic Shepton Mallet Prison...
We are delighted to announce that SOS Africa Co-founder and Director Matt Crowcombe has been nominated for the Pride of Somerset Charity Champion Award.
To mark the charity�s 10th anniversary this year SOS Africa has decided to open up the competition to win two tickets to South Africa to all SOS Africa fundraisers in 2013...
Olympic torch bearer Matthew Davies, talks about his experiences when he carried the Olympic Flame for SOS Africa...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin