SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Anouska Norman tells us about her memorable Kilimanjaro Climb during which she raised an incredible �875 for SOS Africa...
Last Sunday an enthusiastic team of 50 runners, from four different universities (usually sporting adversaries but now united), many with little or no running experience, tackled the...
An report on SOS Africa's memorable Cranmore Tower Abseil Fundraiser Event...
SOS Africa is proud to announce the development of a new partnership with JooMo Ltd, a Natural Skin Care Cooperative which has recently developed the first ever 100% natural face...
It was a very proud moment on Saturday 8th September, when Marcus Wyburn-Mason, President of Shepton Mallet Rotary Club, cut the ribbon and pronounced SOS Africa's first charity shop...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin