SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity has recently secured long term sponsorship from Evercreech-based recruitment company Roadhogs...
Ridgeway school teacher Mark Fletcher recently raised over �1000 for SOS Africa during his sponsored head-shave and London 10k event...
David Burns shares his experiences of his maiden long-distance charity run for SOS Africa at this year's British London 10k Run...
Earlier this year Northumbria University's Newcastle Business School developed a severe case of GlobeMania, which resulted in over 150 students (and some lecturers) from around 15...
As part of their aftercare activities, today the SOS Africa children learnt all about the Queen and her Jubilee Celebrations. They then took part in a competition to draw the best...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs