SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
This year students from Gower College Swansea have smashed previous fundraising totals, with a new record of �1500, which means that the SOS AFRICA fundraising program has now...
On Friday 19th April 2013, Glastonbury Festival's Michael Eavis kindly opened the SOS Africa Charity's new shop and offices at 21 High Street, Shepton Mallet...
Claudia Titley will circumnavigate the entire island of Mauritius in a Kayak in just 8 days, to raise invaluable funds for SOS Africa...
On Friday, 22nd March, students from North Branch Area Middle School, Minnesota, USA, raised $1200 for SOS Africa...
On April 19th 2012, the founder of the world-renowned Glastonbury Festival, Michael Eavis, will open SOS Africa's brand new charity shop and offices at 21 High Street, Shepton...
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin