SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
For the first time ever, across two action-packed weekends in September, 300 brave individuals from the Mendips and beyond successfully zip wired from the historic Cranmore Tower to...
Over the next few weeks, scientists from the Universities of Swansea and Bangor will embark on an African adventure during which they will carry out Catching the Light with the Rainbow...
Whilst drawing his "Dream House" for the SOS Africa Children's Blog, little did 7 year old Thato from Lonely Park Township, know that his sketch would not only be appreciated by people...
Do you need to raise much needed funding for your cause but are struggling to organise a fundraising event? Why not join SOS Africa at their Cranmore Tower Zip Wire Fundraiser...
This year students from Gower College Swansea have smashed previous fundraising totals, with a new record of �1500, which means that the SOS AFRICA fundraising program has now...
- SOS Africa Completes Somerset West Methodist School Toilet Renovation Project 30th Mar, 2020
- SOS Africa Graduates Start University as New School Year Begins 4th Feb, 2020
- 350 Complete SOS Africa Wells Cathedral Abseil Challenge and Break Charity Fundraising Record 30th Oct, 2019
- Bishop of Bath and Wells to Abseil from Wells Cathedral for SOS Africa 31st Jul, 2019
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin