SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
First ever SPECIFIC Great Masterbake-off contest raises enough funds to provide new laptops for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
For the first time ever, across two action-packed weekends in September, 300 brave individuals from the Mendips and beyond successfully zip wired from the historic Cranmore Tower to...
Over the next few weeks, scientists from the Universities of Swansea and Bangor will embark on an African adventure during which they will carry out Catching the Light with the Rainbow...
Whilst drawing his "Dream House" for the SOS Africa Children's Blog, little did 7 year old Thato from Lonely Park Township, know that his sketch would not only be appreciated by people...
Do you need to raise much needed funding for your cause but are struggling to organise a fundraising event? Why not join SOS Africa at their Cranmore Tower Zip Wire Fundraiser...
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin