SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Ethical Clothing Company Just No Logo Launches the "Raise the Ordinary to Extraordinary" campaign to Support SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has introduced a new child sponsorship scheme tailored to the needs of prospective school sponsors...
After its most successful fundraising year to date, SOS Africa expands its education programme to support 39 children...
Last December, teams from South Wales councils, universities, schools and businesses flocked to Swansea's Civic Centre to abseil and raised £9500 for African charities...
London based experiential agency announces sponsorship of 20 underprivileged African children through the SOS Africa Charity
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin