SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Photos of SOS Africa distributing shoes donated by students from North Branch Area Middle School in Minnesota, among disadvantaged children from Tereo Mission School in South Africa...
After a fantastic year of fundraising, SOS Africa will expand its scope of support to reach out to children from one of the poorest regions of the Western Cape...
First ever SPECIFIC Great Masterbake-off contest raises enough funds to provide new laptops for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
For the first time ever, across two action-packed weekends in September, 300 brave individuals from the Mendips and beyond successfully zip wired from the historic Cranmore Tower to...
Over the next few weeks, scientists from the Universities of Swansea and Bangor will embark on an African adventure during which they will carry out Catching the Light with the Rainbow...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin