SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
First ever SPECIFIC Great Masterbake-off contest raises enough funds to provide new laptops for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
For the first time ever, across two action-packed weekends in September, 300 brave individuals from the Mendips and beyond successfully zip wired from the historic Cranmore Tower to...
Over the next few weeks, scientists from the Universities of Swansea and Bangor will embark on an African adventure during which they will carry out Catching the Light with the Rainbow...
Whilst drawing his "Dream House" for the SOS Africa Children's Blog, little did 7 year old Thato from Lonely Park Township, know that his sketch would not only be appreciated by people...
Do you need to raise much needed funding for your cause but are struggling to organise a fundraising event? Why not join SOS Africa at their Cranmore Tower Zip Wire Fundraiser...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs