SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa has developed a business sponsorship scheme which can be tailored to the needs of any company whilst benefiting the children we support in South Africa.
Ethical Clothing Company Just No Logo Launches the "Raise the Ordinary to Extraordinary" campaign to Support SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has introduced a new child sponsorship scheme tailored to the needs of prospective school sponsors...
After its most successful fundraising year to date, SOS Africa expands its education programme to support 39 children...
Last December, teams from South Wales councils, universities, schools and businesses flocked to Swansea's Civic Centre to abseil and raised £9500 for African charities...
- Glastonbury Festival Litter Picking Volunteers Donate £5000 to Protect SOS Africa Children Against Corona Virus Pandemic 25th Jun, 2020
- Emergency Food Appeal: "In that moment of receiving food everything was okay, their tummies were full." 19th Jun, 2020
- SOS Africa Awarded Grant to Build Classrooms and Renovate Toilet Blocks at Partnering Western Cape School 11th Jun, 2020
- Historic livestream fundraising event feeds thousands of South Africans during Corona Virus pandemic lockdown 19th May, 2020
- SOS Africa Emergency Food Relief Appeal 29th Apr, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin