SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa's child sponsors reward their children with special Christmas parties and presents...
A special concert created by the SOS Africa children to thank the charities staff, volunteers and sponsors...
300 brave fundraisers abseil from Glastonbury Festival Pyramid Stage to raise over £40,000 for the SOS Africa Children's Charity...
Last month SOS Africa Director Matt Crowcombe and Graphic Designer Claudia Titley embarked upon an exciting renovation project to transform SOS Africa's new Aftercare Club in the...
A tribute to the late Bruce Blagden from SOS Africa Charity Director, Matt Crowcombe...
- SOS Africa Completes Somerset West Methodist School Toilet Renovation Project 30th Mar, 2020
- SOS Africa Graduates Start University as New School Year Begins 4th Feb, 2020
- 350 Complete SOS Africa Wells Cathedral Abseil Challenge and Break Charity Fundraising Record 30th Oct, 2019
- Bishop of Bath and Wells to Abseil from Wells Cathedral for SOS Africa 31st Jul, 2019
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin