SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
A new shop has opened in Midsomer Norton, Somerset to raise funds for the SOS Africa Charity children...
120 Swansea University staff and students complete 150ft abseil to raise £10,000 for African education charities...
We Raised Over £1000 to Secure a Little Girl's Education by 10 year old Kristyna from Leaden Hall School
10 year old Kristyna writes about a fantastic fundraising event she organised with her classmates at Leaden Hall School in Wiltshire which raised over £1000 for SOS Africa...
Extracts from the accounts of 6 Winchester College students after they meet the SOS Africa children for the first time...
New online gaming initiative "Bee The Swarm" raises funds for the SOS Africa Charity as you play...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin