SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
London based experiential agency announces sponsorship of 20 underprivileged African children through the SOS Africa Charity
SOS Africa's child sponsors reward their children with special Christmas parties and presents...
A special concert created by the SOS Africa children to thank the charities staff, volunteers and sponsors...
300 brave fundraisers abseil from Glastonbury Festival Pyramid Stage to raise over £40,000 for the SOS Africa Children's Charity...
Last month SOS Africa Director Matt Crowcombe and Graphic Designer Claudia Titley embarked upon an exciting renovation project to transform SOS Africa's new Aftercare Club in the...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin