SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
London based experiential agency announces sponsorship of 20 underprivileged African children through the SOS Africa Charity
SOS Africa's child sponsors reward their children with special Christmas parties and presents...
A special concert created by the SOS Africa children to thank the charities staff, volunteers and sponsors...
300 brave fundraisers abseil from Glastonbury Festival Pyramid Stage to raise over £40,000 for the SOS Africa Children's Charity...
Last month SOS Africa Director Matt Crowcombe and Graphic Designer Claudia Titley embarked upon an exciting renovation project to transform SOS Africa's new Aftercare Club in the...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs