SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa Charity child sponsors Linda and Martin reflect on their visit to SOS Africa's Somerset West Education Centre...
SOS Africa responds to UNCRC Report calling for improved standards of reading literacy and education throughout South Africa...
Local author and SOS Africa supporter Tania Duckworth is selling a fantastic new collection of short stories to raise funds for SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has just launched a brand new documentary video featuring the charity's education projects in the Western Cape, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity begins providing vocational training sponsorship as Andrew completes his first term at Westcliffe School, Cape Town...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin