SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Local author and SOS Africa supporter Tania Duckworth is selling a fantastic new collection of short stories to raise funds for SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has just launched a brand new documentary video featuring the charity's education projects in the Western Cape, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity begins providing vocational training sponsorship as Andrew completes his first term at Westcliffe School, Cape Town...
Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa
The SOS Africa Charity embarks on its first Education Centre Building Project funded by Dudley Rotary Club. The multi-functional facility will be located in Grabouw, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity's oldest children, Kelebogile and Olebogeng graduate from Mafikeng High School and continue on to further education...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin