SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa includes occupational therapy sessions within holistic education programmes to assist children facing physical development challenges
SOS Africa completes its first toilet renovation project at Somerset West Methodist School in the Western Cape...
SOS Africa Charity graduates start university, as the new school year begins in South Africa...
After a formidable 6 months fundraising and an unforgettable 5 days of abseiling, we are delighted to announce that our 350 brave Wells Cathedral Abseilers have raised an incredible...
The Rt Revd Peter Hancock, the Bishop of Bath and Wells, has just signed up for SOS Africa's 124ft Free Fall Abseil from Wells Cathedral...
- Glastonbury Festival Litter Picking Volunteers Donate £5000 to Protect SOS Africa Children Against Corona Virus Pandemic 25th Jun, 2020
- Emergency Food Appeal: "In that moment of receiving food everything was okay, their tummies were full." 19th Jun, 2020
- SOS Africa Awarded Grant to Build Classrooms and Renovate Toilet Blocks at Partnering Western Cape School 11th Jun, 2020
- Historic livestream fundraising event feeds thousands of South Africans during Corona Virus pandemic lockdown 19th May, 2020
- SOS Africa Emergency Food Relief Appeal 29th Apr, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin