SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Relive 15 memorable moments from the SOS Africa Charity’s 15 year history...
130 abseilers complete SOS Africa's 100ft abseil challenge from St Mary's Church, Bruton and smash £7000 fundraising target...
Jesel and Jaimin Climb Kilimanjaro and raise £2250 for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
A personal tribute from SOS Africa Charity Director, Matt Crowcombe to long-term SOS Africa supporter and friend, the late Jon Roads...
SOS Africa Education Charity and start-up clothing brand "Prints and Lace" join forces to empower a South African township child through education...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs