SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa has developed a business sponsorship scheme which can be tailored to the needs of any company whilst benefiting the children we support in South Africa.
Ethical Clothing Company Just No Logo Launches the "Raise the Ordinary to Extraordinary" campaign to Support SOS Africa...
SOS Africa has introduced a new child sponsorship scheme tailored to the needs of prospective school sponsors...
After its most successful fundraising year to date, SOS Africa expands its education programme to support 39 children...
Last December, teams from South Wales councils, universities, schools and businesses flocked to Swansea's Civic Centre to abseil and raised £9500 for African charities...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs