SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
We are delighted to announce that SOS Africa Co-founder and Director Matt Crowcombe has been nominated for the Pride of Somerset Charity Champion Award.
Our write-up of SOS Africa's Nominate an Inmate charity fundraising event at Shepton Mallet Prison...
SOS Africa's new Frome based charity shop raises 1 year's school tuition on it's opening day...
The SOS Africa Charity announces the opening of a new charity shop in Frome, Somerset in November 2015...
Rotary E-Club 9400 and Sesego Cares donate TOMS Shoes to the SOS Africa Charity Children...
- Porta Romana Education Centre Building Project Updates 13th May, 2019
- Porta Romana Staff Smash Target to Fully-Fund Second Education Centre Build in 2019 26th Mar, 2019
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin