SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa Charity co-founder Matt Crowcombe interviews Mavis Madie, the charity's first child to complete Matric exams and graduate from High School...
Ms United Kingdom becomes the latest fundraiser to sign up for SOS Africa's "Nominate an Inmate 2" 24 hour charity lock-in at Shepton Mallet Prison...
An update from SOS Africa's education projects in Mafikeng and the Western Cape as the charity begins its 15th year of operation...
The Lost 500,000: SOS Africa Opens Remedial Centre as Part of Initiative to Start Stemming South Africa's Alarming School Drop-Out Rate
SOS Africa Charity celebrates to opening of its first Remedial Education Centre in Somerset-West to help provide vital support to children with learning difficulties...
What a year it has been for the SOS Africa Staff and Children. Why not join us on a brief trip down memory lane as we look at the SOS Africa Charity's 2016 highlights...
- "Totally Pukka & Other Stories" by Tania Duckworth on sale to raise funds for SOS Africa 9th Jul, 2018
- SOS Africa Launches Western Cape Charity Documentary Film 18th Jun, 2018
- Success Through Training: SOS Africa Provides Children with Vocational Training Sponsorship 16th May, 2018
- Dudley Rotary Club Funds the Construction of New SOS Africa Education Centre in Grabouw, South Africa 25th Apr, 2018
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs