SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
A summary of the latest school reports of the SOS Africa Children.
SOS Africa's oldest child, Mavis talks about experiences since she was sent to school by SOS Africa in 2004.
On 9th April 2011, Portsmouth University student Greg Smith will set out on a 10 million meter cycle around Europe to raise funds for children supported by the SOS Africa charity.
As of January 12th Mavis Madie, the first child to be sponsored by SOS Africa, attended Mafikeng High School for the first time...
A special Christmas Card from SOS Africa...
- Glastonbury Festival Litter Picking Volunteers Donate £5000 to Protect SOS Africa Children Against Corona Virus Pandemic 25th Jun, 2020
- Emergency Food Appeal: "In that moment of receiving food everything was okay, their tummies were full." 19th Jun, 2020
- SOS Africa Awarded Grant to Build Classrooms and Renovate Toilet Blocks at Partnering Western Cape School 11th Jun, 2020
- Historic livestream fundraising event feeds thousands of South Africans during Corona Virus pandemic lockdown 19th May, 2020
- SOS Africa Emergency Food Relief Appeal 29th Apr, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin