SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa is delighted to announce that, as of today, we are launching the SOS Africa children�s very own online blog! The blog will be updated with a new article or picture from a...
On his 50th birthday, Andrew French put together a bucket including all of the challenges he wished to conquer for the rest of his life. By far and away the most challenging feat on...
SOS Africa Launches Charity Video to Celebrate 9th Anniversary...
Little did the SOS Africa children know they would travel to their first day of school in their brand new bus. It was a delight to see the look of surprise on each their faces as they...
After another very successful year the SOS Africa Charity is delighted to announce that in January 2012 it will be introducing three new children to its education program...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin