SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa is delighted to announce that, as of today, we are launching the SOS Africa children�s very own online blog! The blog will be updated with a new article or picture from a...
On his 50th birthday, Andrew French put together a bucket including all of the challenges he wished to conquer for the rest of his life. By far and away the most challenging feat on...
SOS Africa Launches Charity Video to Celebrate 9th Anniversary...
Little did the SOS Africa children know they would travel to their first day of school in their brand new bus. It was a delight to see the look of surprise on each their faces as they...
After another very successful year the SOS Africa Charity is delighted to announce that in January 2012 it will be introducing three new children to its education program...
- SOS Africa Completes Somerset West Methodist School Toilet Renovation Project 30th Mar, 2020
- SOS Africa Graduates Start University as New School Year Begins 4th Feb, 2020
- 350 Complete SOS Africa Wells Cathedral Abseil Challenge and Break Charity Fundraising Record 30th Oct, 2019
- Bishop of Bath and Wells to Abseil from Wells Cathedral for SOS Africa 31st Jul, 2019
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin