SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
In recent weeks a group of altruistic students from Gower College Swansea in South Wales have joined together to form a society with one principle goal to empower the life of an...
We are delighted to announce that the winner of the 2012 SOS Africa Cardiff Half Marathon Team competition for two tickets to South Africa to meet the SOS Africa children… is WILLIAM...
Anouska Norman tells us about her memorable Kilimanjaro Climb during which she raised an incredible �875 for SOS Africa...
Last Sunday an enthusiastic team of 50 runners, from four different universities (usually sporting adversaries but now united), many with little or no running experience, tackled the...
An report on SOS Africa's memorable Cranmore Tower Abseil Fundraiser Event...
- Record numbers of SOS Children in school as new academic year begins 23rd Feb, 2021
- New Corporate Sponsor to Fund Dental Treatment for SOS Africa's Western Cape Children 4th Feb, 2021
- SOS Africa Featured in Day of Peace and Non-Violence Campaign 29th Jan, 2021
- SOS Africa Graduates Excel at University 19th Jan, 2021
- 2020: SOS Africa's Most Impactful Year in Pictures 21st Dec, 2020
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin