SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Nearly new All Saints Boots for sale to raise funds for the SOS Africa Charity...
News of the latest fundraising events carried out by SOS Africa's Bay Area Society in California...
The 1st August 2011 represented a proud moment for SOS Africa as Mulberry founder and Kilver Court and Sharpham Park owner, Roger Saul, welcomed the opening of SOS Africa's first...
It is our pleasure to bring you news of an exciting new partnership formed in recent weeks between Jewel Fire Systems and SOS Africa; this will result in the establishment of SOS...
On Friday August 19th 2011, 25 year theatre and education student, Tan Barker, will be shaving her head in aid of the children of SOS Africa...
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
- It was lovely to see SOS Africa in Action, by SOS Africa sponsors Linda & Martin 8th Oct, 2018
- Children have a right to not only survive but thrive, by Anna Lusty 28th Aug, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin