SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa is proud to announce the development of a new partnership with JooMo Ltd, a Natural Skin Care Cooperative which has recently developed the first ever 100% natural face...
It was a very proud moment on Saturday 8th September, when Marcus Wyburn-Mason, President of Shepton Mallet Rotary Club, cut the ribbon and pronounced SOS Africa's first charity shop...
Olympic torch bearer Matthew Davies, talks about his experiences when he carried the Olympic Flame for SOS Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity has recently secured long term sponsorship from Evercreech-based recruitment company Roadhogs...
- SOS Africa Completes Somerset West Methodist School Toilet Renovation Project 30th Mar, 2020
- SOS Africa Graduates Start University as New School Year Begins 4th Feb, 2020
- 350 Complete SOS Africa Wells Cathedral Abseil Challenge and Break Charity Fundraising Record 30th Oct, 2019
- Bishop of Bath and Wells to Abseil from Wells Cathedral for SOS Africa 31st Jul, 2019
- SOS Africa Completes Construction of New Porta Romana Education Centre 26th Jun, 2019
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin