SOS Africa Charity News
News and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity's global fundraising campaigns and education programmes across South Africa...
Earlier this year Northumbria University's Newcastle Business School developed a severe case of GlobeMania, which resulted in over 150 students (and some lecturers) from around 15...
As part of their aftercare activities, today the SOS Africa children learnt all about the Queen and her Jubilee Celebrations. They then took part in a competition to draw the best...
Find out how you can join the SOS Africa Charity's 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon Team...
SOS Africa is delighted to announce that, as of today, we are launching the SOS Africa children�s very own online blog! The blog will be updated with a new article or picture from a...
On his 50th birthday, Andrew French put together a bucket including all of the challenges he wished to conquer for the rest of his life. By far and away the most challenging feat on...
- "SOS Africa is a family, if you help, in whatever way, you become part of the family" 13th Mar, 2019
- SOS Africa Charity Completes First Education Centre Building Project 6th Feb, 2019
- SOS Africa Launches 4th Education Programme as New School Year Begins 10th Jan, 2019
- Construction Work on SOS Africa's First Education Centre Building Project Begins... 5th Dec, 2018
- Porta Romana Auctions Lamps Created by Five Leading Artists & Designers to Fund SOS Africa Education Centre Build 15th Nov, 2018
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos , Rotary Clubs , Elgin