Charity Fundraising Events & Challenges for 2021
Welcome to the SOS Africa Charity Fundraising Events Section. This page regularly updated with the latest 2021 fundraising events and challenges organised to raise funds for the SOS Africa Children's Charity...
This summer, Somerset’s very own SOS Africa Charity is challenging local individuals, businesses and groups to take on a thrilling 100 metre Zip Wire Challenge from the top of...
Become an SOS Africa’s Child’s Olympic Hero: Join SOS Africa's 2012 Bupa Great South Run Team Since the founding of SOS Africa by a Swansea University...
Be an SOS Africa’s Child’s Olympic Hero and You Could Win Two Tickets to South Africa! Since the founding of SOS Africa by a Swansea University student...
Have you ever abseiled the height of ten giraffes? Following a highly successful abseil down Kilver Court Viaduct last year, SOS Africa will be hosting a similar...2 comments
- Wells Cathedral COVID Heroes Charity Abseil Fundraising Event 25th Sep, 2021
- Minecraft Icons Host 2nd Livestream Fundraising Event for SOS Africa 1st May, 2021
- 124ft Freefall Charity Abseil from Wells Cathedral 27th Sep, 2019
- Swansea Uni Bay Campus Charity Abseil 12th May, 2018
- St Mary's, Bruton 100ft Charity Abseil 13th Oct, 2017
TagsFundraising , Fundraising , Charity News , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Events , Abseiling , Shepton Mallet , Abseiling , Half Marathons , 24 Hour Prison Lock-Ins , Firewalking , Parties , Zip Wires