SOS Africa Kids Blog
As part of their holiday programme, last week the kids from SOS Africa Somerset West were treated to pizza and plate painting at Pottery House in Gordon's Bay...
Special messages of hope created by the SOS Africa children in lock down with their families across the Western Cape, during the Corona Virus Pandemic...
SOS Africa's Somerset West Staff and Children go on a special trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium at The Cape Town Waterfront...
The SOS Africa Charity Children embark on an exciting new gardening project and learn how to grow vegetables for the very first time...
SOS Africa, Somerset West Aftercare Manager Karen has started up a "Knitting it Forward" Club to teach the SOS Africa children how to knit...
Join the SOS Africa staff and children in Somerset West as they embark on an Easter DIY challenge at the Methodist School...
- NEW Toiletry Bags that are good for us AND our environment 18th Aug, 2021
- SOS Africa Holiday Programme: "Paint Your Own Plate" 28th Apr, 2021
- SOS Africa Western Cape Superheroes Christmas Party 21st Dec, 2020
- SOS Africa Beach Clean Up Day 9th Dec, 2020
- We Stand in Solidarity for the Victims of COVID-19 25th Nov, 2020
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink