SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The SOS Africa Charity Children embark on an exciting new gardening project and learn how to grow vegetables for the very first time...
The SOS Africa Staff and Children in the Western Cape are treated to a Christmas Party to remember at the Helderberg Nature Reserve...
Mafikeng Lions Club take the SOS Africa Charity Children in Mahikeng on an exciting trip to visit The Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the rhinos...
The high-school children in Mafikeng mark Youth Day by teaching us words from their language, Setswana...
In preparation for Heritage Day, the SOS Africa kids in Mafikeng have been making rainbows to celebrate the Rainbow Nation...
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink