SOS Africa Kids Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
Special messages of support from the SOS Africa children in Mafikeng for the paralympians competing in Rio 2016...
The Olympics is a very special time to inspire all sorts of activities and crafts. At the Mafikeng Aftercare Club we've certainly taken on all sorts of crafting opportunities...
- A Special Thank You 18th May, 2020
- There is Hope 29th Apr, 2020
- Inspired by Mother Nature 23rd Apr, 2020
- "Earth and Heart" - SOS Africa Grabouw Children Embark on Exciting New Gardening Project 17th Apr, 2020
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink