SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
SOS Africa staff and students, past and present celebrate the end of a successful school year and the start of Christmas Festivities...
The SOS Africa Staff and Children in the Western Cape are treated to a Christmas Party to remember at the Helderberg Nature Reserve...
The special moment when 12 year old Kristyna met SOS Africa's Mechline, the girl she has sponsored to go to school in South Africa...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng write special messages to wish Nelson Mandela happy birthday in heaven...
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
- The SOS Africa Children Visit Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the Rhinos 27th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 3 School Reports 8th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 2 School Reports 3rd Aug, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink