SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
SOS Africa staff and students, past and present celebrate the end of a successful school year and the start of Christmas Festivities...
The SOS Africa Staff and Children in the Western Cape are treated to a Christmas Party to remember at the Helderberg Nature Reserve...
The special moment when 12 year old Kristyna met SOS Africa's Mechline, the girl she has sponsored to go to school in South Africa...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng write special messages to wish Nelson Mandela happy birthday in heaven...
- SOS Africa Holiday Workshop: A Trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium 29th Jul, 2019
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink