SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
Mafikeng Lions Club take the SOS Africa Charity Children in Mahikeng on an exciting trip to visit The Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the rhinos...
Join us as we celebrate the "best" and "most improved" SOS Africa Children's Term 3 school reports from our charity education programmes across South Africa...
Celebrating the successes of the "best" and "most improved" SOS Africa Children's school reports from across South Africa...
The SOS Africa children in Grabouw learn how play dough is made... And as you will find out, it can get a little messy...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng take part in a fun and mouth-watering Fruit and Vegetable Craft Project...
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink