SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The SOS Africa children in Grabouw learn how play dough is made... And as you will find out, it can get a little messy...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng take part in a fun and mouth-watering Fruit and Vegetable Craft Project...
The special moment when 12 year old Kristyna met SOS Africa's Mechline, the girl she has sponsored to go to school in South Africa...
The children in our Somerset West Aftercare Club have had great fun making puppet friends. Not only is this a brilliant creative project but it's also perfect to encourage imaginative...
At the end of each term it's always so wonderful to celebrate the successes of our children after a term of hard work. We are proud of all of our children for their efforts but we do...
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
- The SOS Africa Children Visit Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the Rhinos 27th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 3 School Reports 8th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 2 School Reports 3rd Aug, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink