SOS Africa Kids Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
SOS Africa, Somerset West Aftercare Manager Karen has started up a "Knitting it Forward" Club to teach the SOS Africa children how to knit...
Celebrating the "best" and "most improved" SOS Africa Children's Term 1 2019 school reports from our charity education programmes across South Africa...
SOS Africa staff and students, past and present celebrate the end of a successful school year and the start of Christmas Festivities...
The SOS Africa Staff and Children in the Western Cape are treated to a Christmas Party to remember at the Helderberg Nature Reserve...
Mafikeng Lions Club take the SOS Africa Charity Children in Mahikeng on an exciting trip to visit The Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the rhinos...
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
- Faces of Foliage 12th Feb, 2020
- SOS Africa's Western Cape Christmas Talent Show 24th Dec, 2019
- SOS Africa Holiday Workshop: A Trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium 29th Jul, 2019
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink