SOS Africa Kids Blog
After a few wonderful classes outside in the warm sunshine we bring you the incredibly talented portraits of the Somerset West Aftercare Club children. Each one dedicated to their...
The wonderful Beans of Cocobean hosted a delicious cupcake decoration class with the SOS Africa children at our Grabouw Aftercare Centre...
The high-school children in Mafikeng mark Youth Day by teaching us words from their language, Setswana...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng practise their scissor skills and get creative with colour, inspired by the artist Henry Matisse...
- A Special Thank You 18th May, 2020
- There is Hope 29th Apr, 2020
- Inspired by Mother Nature 23rd Apr, 2020
- "Earth and Heart" - SOS Africa Grabouw Children Embark on Exciting New Gardening Project 17th Apr, 2020
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink