SOS Africa Kids Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng practise their scissor skills and get creative with colour, inspired by the artist Henry Matisse...
In preparation for Heritage Day, the SOS Africa kids in Mafikeng have been making rainbows to celebrate the Rainbow Nation...
Special messages of support from the SOS Africa children in Mafikeng for the paralympians competing in Rio 2016...
The Olympics is a very special time to inspire all sorts of activities and crafts. At the Mafikeng Aftercare Club we've certainly taken on all sorts of crafting opportunities...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng write special messages to wish Nelson Mandela happy birthday in heaven...
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
- Faces of Foliage 12th Feb, 2020
- SOS Africa's Western Cape Christmas Talent Show 24th Dec, 2019
- SOS Africa Holiday Workshop: A Trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium 29th Jul, 2019
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink