SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng practise their scissor skills and get creative with colour, inspired by the artist Henry Matisse...
In preparation for Heritage Day, the SOS Africa kids in Mafikeng have been making rainbows to celebrate the Rainbow Nation...
Special messages of support from the SOS Africa children in Mafikeng for the paralympians competing in Rio 2016...
The Olympics is a very special time to inspire all sorts of activities and crafts. At the Mafikeng Aftercare Club we've certainly taken on all sorts of crafting opportunities...
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink