SOS Africa Kids Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The SOS Africa children in Somerset West found a very creative way to pay tribute to the great Zulu King Shaka...
After a few wonderful classes outside in the warm sunshine we bring you the incredibly talented portraits of the Somerset West Aftercare Club children. Each one dedicated to their...
The wonderful Beans of Cocobean hosted a delicious cupcake decoration class with the SOS Africa children at our Grabouw Aftercare Centre...
The high-school children in Mafikeng mark Youth Day by teaching us words from their language, Setswana...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
- Faces of Foliage 12th Feb, 2020
- SOS Africa's Western Cape Christmas Talent Show 24th Dec, 2019
- SOS Africa Holiday Workshop: A Trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium 29th Jul, 2019
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink