SOS Africa Kids Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
Oh what a joyous time of the year. Not only do we have Christmas to celebrate but also the end of another wonderful year for all our children...
When you get back from your last day of school and find this feast waiting for you at Aftercare Club it can only mean one thing... IT'S TIME FOR OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY...
The lead up to Christmas is such a fun time for crafting. Join the SOS Africa children in Somerset West as they make colourful Christmas Cards for their friends in Grabouw...
SOS Africa's Somerset West children created some fun Firewalk Footprint paintings to give to the brave fundraisers taking part in SOS Africa's Frome Firewalk...
Learning from Nature is vital for a child's growth and understanding of the world. There are so many ways to make this really fun too...
- Finger Painting Fun at SOS Africa Somerset West 28th Mar, 2020
- Faces of Foliage 12th Feb, 2020
- SOS Africa's Western Cape Christmas Talent Show 24th Dec, 2019
- SOS Africa Holiday Workshop: A Trip to The Two Oceans Aquarium 29th Jul, 2019
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink