SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The wonderful Beans of Cocobean hosted a delicious cupcake decoration class with the SOS Africa children at our Grabouw Aftercare Centre...
The high-school children in Mafikeng mark Youth Day by teaching us words from their language, Setswana...
We are so excited because Elmer is our favourite elephant. At the Aftercare Club in Grabouw the children have all drawn either Elmer or their very own version of an elephant...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng practise their scissor skills and get creative with colour, inspired by the artist Henry Matisse...
In preparation for Heritage Day, the SOS Africa kids in Mafikeng have been making rainbows to celebrate the Rainbow Nation...
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
- The SOS Africa Children Visit Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the Rhinos 27th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 3 School Reports 8th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 2 School Reports 3rd Aug, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink