SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
Learning from Nature is vital for a child's growth and understanding of the world. There are so many ways to make this really fun too...
The SOS Africa children in Somerset West found a very creative way to pay tribute to the great Zulu King Shaka...
After a few wonderful classes outside in the warm sunshine we bring you the incredibly talented portraits of the Somerset West Aftercare Club children. Each one dedicated to their...
The wonderful Beans of Cocobean hosted a delicious cupcake decoration class with the SOS Africa children at our Grabouw Aftercare Centre...
The high-school children in Mafikeng mark Youth Day by teaching us words from their language, Setswana...
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink