SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The lead up to Christmas is such a fun time for crafting. Join the SOS Africa children in Somerset West as they make colourful Christmas Cards for their friends in Grabouw...
SOS Africa's Somerset West children created some fun Firewalk Footprint paintings to give to the brave fundraisers taking part in SOS Africa's Frome Firewalk...
Learning from Nature is vital for a child's growth and understanding of the world. There are so many ways to make this really fun too...
The SOS Africa children in Somerset West found a very creative way to pay tribute to the great Zulu King Shaka...
After a few wonderful classes outside in the warm sunshine we bring you the incredibly talented portraits of the Somerset West Aftercare Club children. Each one dedicated to their...
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
- The SOS Africa Children Visit Mahikeng Game Reserve to see the Rhinos 27th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 3 School Reports 8th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 2 School Reports 3rd Aug, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink