SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
What better way to celebrate the end of another fantastic year then to hit the beach for a big party? Join SOS Africa's staff and children at the charity's Somerset West Christmas...
Oh what a joyous time of the year. Not only do we have Christmas to celebrate but also the end of another wonderful year for all our children...
When you get back from your last day of school and find this feast waiting for you at Aftercare Club it can only mean one thing... IT'S TIME FOR OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY...
The lead up to Christmas is such a fun time for crafting. Join the SOS Africa children in Somerset West as they make colourful Christmas Cards for their friends in Grabouw...
SOS Africa's Somerset West children created some fun Firewalk Footprint paintings to give to the brave fundraisers taking part in SOS Africa's Frome Firewalk...
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink