SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
The special moment when 12 year old Kristyna met SOS Africa's Mechline, the girl she has sponsored to go to school in South Africa...
The children in our Somerset West Aftercare Club have had great fun making puppet friends. Not only is this a brilliant creative project but it's also perfect to encourage imaginative...
At the end of each term it's always so wonderful to celebrate the successes of our children after a term of hard work. We are proud of all of our children for their efforts but we do...
Join the SOS Africa staff and children in Somerset West as they embark on an Easter DIY challenge at the Methodist School...
Join SOS Africa's children in the Western Cape who have just been introduced the joyful zen of yoga...
- Growing Vegetables for the First Time: The SOS Africa Children's New Gardening Projects 14th May, 2019
- Knitting Isn't Just for Grannies 18th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa 2019 Term 1 School Reports 15th Apr, 2019
- SOS Africa Mahikeng Christmas Party & Graduation Celebrations 20th Dec, 2018
- SOS Africa Western Cape Christmas Party at Helderberg Nature Reserve 20th Dec, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , Outings , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink