SOS Africa Children's Blog
Posts & updates from children supported by our Charity Education Centre's in Mafikeng, Grabouw & Somerset West, South Africa...
Join us as we celebrate the "best" and "most improved" SOS Africa Children's Term 3 school reports from our charity education programmes across South Africa...
Celebrating the successes of the "best" and "most improved" SOS Africa Children's school reports from across South Africa...
The SOS Africa children in Grabouw learn how play dough is made... And as you will find out, it can get a little messy...
The SOS Africa children in Mafikeng take part in a fun and mouth-watering Fruit and Vegetable Craft Project...
The special moment when 12 year old Kristyna met SOS Africa's Mechline, the girl she has sponsored to go to school in South Africa...
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 3 School Reports 8th Nov, 2018
- SOS Africa 2018 Term 2 School Reports 3rd Aug, 2018
- Have you ever wondered how play dough is made? 17th May, 2018
- SOS Africa Mafikeng Children's Fruit and Vegetable Craft Project 14th May, 2018
- The moment when Kristyna met the girl she sponsors for the first time 10th May, 2018
TagsGrabouw , Somerset West , Mafikeng , Parties , Christmas , Arts & Crafts , Exercise , Celebrations , Birthdays , Easter , Olympics , Activities , To Sponsors , Portraits , Cultural , Language , Holiday Workshops , Achievements , School Reports , Sponsor Stories , Food & Drink