SOS Africa Charity News
Regular news and updates from the SOS Africa Children's Charity...
The SOS Africa Charity's oldest children, Kelebogile and Olebogeng graduate from Mafikeng High School and continue on to further education...
Relive 15 memorable moments from the SOS Africa Charity’s 15 year history...
130 abseilers complete SOS Africa's 100ft abseil challenge from St Mary's Church, Bruton and smash £7000 fundraising target...
Jesel and Jaimin Climb Kilimanjaro and raise £2250 for the SOS Africa Charity Children...
A personal tribute from SOS Africa Charity Director, Matt Crowcombe to long-term SOS Africa supporter and friend, the late Jon Roads...
- SOS Africa's Kelebogile and Olebogeng Graduate from High School 31st Jan, 2018
- SOS Africa Celebrates 15 Years of Empowerment Through Education 16th Jan, 2018
- 130 Abseil from St Marys Church, Bruton and Smash Fundraising Target 7th Nov, 2017
- Conquering Kilimanjaro for SOS Africa Charity 2nd Nov, 2017
- SOS Africa Charity Staff Say Goodbye to Sponsor and Friend, Jon Roads 16th Aug, 2017
TagsChildren Updates , Mafikeng , Somerset West , Grabouw , Fundraising , Sponsorship , South Africa , Charity News , Awards , Annual Reviews , Volunteers , Supporters , Charity Shop , Charity Events , School Sponsorship , Business Sponsorship , Half Marathons , Abseiling , Scout Groups , Duke of Edinburgh , Youth , Sports Teams , Charity Staff , Community Groups , Charity Societies , Competitions , Shepton Mallet , Charity Videos